Friday, November 20, 2009

Earthquakes, Sunsets, and Goats

Dear Dominica,

I enjoyed my lovely sunset wine party on Prince Rupert Bay. I wish you would not have opened up the heavens and dumped water on me for the first hour. However, I am grateful that you cleared up to watch the sunset. The wine was good, the family living in Noah's Arc next door was a little different, the mosquito's were less than appealing, the humidity I could have lived without. The lovely views of your wonderful landscapes are perfect, but there are a few questions I have to ask.
1. Why are you shaking the earth so much this past month? Are 12 earthquakes really necessary? Just an FYI... it's not attractive for the tourists visiting from cruise ships and I am getting the feeling you don't want us here.

2. Goats running in the middle of the road and attacking cars? Really? Come on, even you can do better than that.


3. There are SO SO SO many trees here, can you move them a little so we can catch a breeze? I know we live in the Caribbean but you really need to stop being lazy.

That's all for now. Thanks.
Pictures from the Sunset Cocktail Party... (colors were not as intense due to all the rain)


Noah's Arc next door... it was pretty incredible actually.

















No comments:

Post a Comment